The City of Tagum is home to many inhabitants, tourists and travelers from different parts of the Philippines and other countries.
However, the city does not have any airport and the closest airport would be the Davao International Airport (formerly known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport) with IATA (DVO) and ICAO (RPMD) code.
- Cebu Pacific Air
- Destinations: Bacolod, Cebu, Iloilo, Manila, Zamboanga, Singapore, Cagayan De Oro, Dumaguete
- Philippine Airlines
- Destinations: Cebu, Clark, Manila
- PAL Express
- Destinations: Cebu, Manila
- Air Asia
- Destinations: Cebu, Clark, Kalibo, Manila, Puerto Princesa, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Destinations: Singapore
- Destinations: Catarman, Tuguegarao
- Qatar Airways
- Destinations: Doha