The Graphtec CE7000-60 is a cutter plotter designed to cut different types of paper material – such as printable vinyl, standard vinyl, and both indoor and outdoor stickers of multiple sizes.
To install the blade and use the Graphtec CE7000-60 cutter plotter, do the following:
- Prepare the cutter blade and plunger. Note: Please take extra precautions when handling this component of the cutter plotter as this will cause bodily injuries.
- Insert the USB cable.
- Insert the Power Cable.
- Insert the PEN drive.
- Adjust the cutter blade length for optimal cut by turning the blade length adjustment knob.
- Attach the blade to the Graphtec CE7000-60 cutter plotter.
- Set the cutting force, speed, acceleration and offset.
- Insert the paper material with the printed graphics having the cutting markers.
- Performing sample cuts.
- Once done, remove the paper material and get the cut portions.