To control the spread of COVID-19 and enhance contact tracing in Davao City, residents and non-residents (transient) are required to get a QR code. This QR code will be scanned when entering and exiting an office, mall, place of worship, bank, hotel, retail store, or establishment in Davao city. It is advisable to get a QR code prior to your flight or travel to the City of Davao.
Before getting the QR code, make sure you prepare the following:
- Clear picture of your face
- Scanned or photo of a valid ID or birth certificate
- Phone of your face holding the valid ID
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- Go to SafeDavaoQR (safe-davao.com).
- Select either of the following:
- (For Individual) Provide the following:
- Basic Information (First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth)
- Primary Phone Number
- Secondary Phone Number
- Email Address
- (For Establishments) Provide the following:
- Establishment Name
- Business Permit Number
- Complete Address
- Establishment Type (i.e. Agriculture, Bank, Barangay Hall, Checkpoint, Church, City Hall, City Health Office, Clinic, Convenience Store, Department Store, Gas Station, Government Office, Hardware, Hospital, Hotel, Insurance, Laboratory, Mall, Market, Military Installation, Pharmacy/Drug Store, Police Station, Public Vehicle, Remittance Center, Restaurant, Roving Team, School, Store, Supermarket)
- Follow the verification and upload process.
- A QR code will be provided to you.
- Print the QR code / Download the QR, then start using as an invidual or on your establishment.
ACCEPTABLE VALID ID
- SSS (Social Security System)
- GSIS (Government Service Insurance System) ID
- UMID (Unified Multi-purpose ID)
- LTO (Land Transportation Office) Driver’s License
- PRC (Professional Regulatory Commission)
- OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Association) ID
- IDOLE (Integrated Department of Labor and Employment) ID
- COMELEC (Comission on Election) Voter’s ID
- PNP (Philippine National Police) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- Airman License
- Philippine Postal ID
- School ID
- PSA Copy of Birth Certificate
ASSISTANCE / HELP LINES