The Mitsubishi Mirage is a subcompact car that is part of Mitsubishi’s lineup. Here are some key features and aspects of the Mitsubishi Mirage:
- Design: It is designed as an affordable and practical vehicle with a compact and aerodynamic shape. It typically has a five-door hatchback configuration, although sedan versions were available in some markets.
- Fuel Efficiency: One of the standout features of the Mirage is its fuel efficiency. It is designed to be an economical car, offering high miles per gallon (MPG) ratings. This makes it an attractive choice for drivers who prioritize fuel savings and environmental consciousness.
- Engine: It usually comes equipped with a small displacement engine, such as a 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine. While not a high-performance powerhouse, this engine is well-suited for city driving and fuel efficiency.
- Technology: It often includes basic technology and infotainment features. Depending on the trim level and model year, it might have a touchscreen display, smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay and Android Auto), Bluetooth connectivity, and other convenience features.
- Safety: Safety features have improved over the years, and the Mirage typically comes equipped with a range of safety technologies. Standard safety features may include anti-lock brakes (ABS), stability control, multiple airbags, and a rearview camera.
- Affordability: The Mirage is positioned as an affordable option within the subcompact car segment. Its competitive pricing and low cost of ownership make it a popular choice for budget-conscious buyers.
- Trims and Options: Mitsubishi often offers the Mirage in various trim levels, each with different features and options. These may include higher-end trims with additional amenities and convenience features.
For details, do any of the following: