The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has a regional consular office located at 4F Gaisano Mall of Tagum, Tagum City (Capital of the province of Davao Del Norte) that will help citizens process their passport applications without going to the nearby City of Davao.
- New passport application
- Renewal of expired / expiring passport
- Replacement of lost or dilapidated passport
To get a passport through this regional consular office, you need to do the following:
- (REQUIRED) Make sure you set up a valid email address (either gmail or yahoo).
- Visit DFA website at DFA Online Appointment System (passport.gov.ph/appointment) to schedule an appointment. When scheduling an appointment, make sure that you have provided accurate information to have a smooth transaction.
- Choose Start Individual Appointment.
- Choose TAGUM (GAISANO MALL OF TAGUM) as site.
- Select the date and time.
- Provide the following information: Personal Information, Family Information, Application Information, and Contact Information.
- Review and Confirm the provided information.
- Pay the corresponding fee by following the instructions provided in the email.
- Wait for the confirmation.
- Go to the consular office on the scheduled date and time. Bring 2 valid IDs and PSA birth certificate.
DFA TAGUM CONTACT INFORMATION
Landline: (084) 216 9846