Traveling from Amman, Jordan to Tagum City, Philippines typically involves multiple flights and possibly layovers. Here’s a general guide on how you can plan your journey:
- Flight from Amman to Manila: Begin by booking a flight from Queen Alia International Airport (AMM) in Amman to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) in Manila, Philippines. Many airlines offer connecting flights with layovers in various cities such as Dubai, Doha, or other major hubs.
- Transit in Manila: Upon arrival in Manila, you will need to go through immigration (if necessary), claim any checked baggage, and proceed to the domestic terminal if your flight to Davao is from a different terminal.
- Flight from Manila to Davao: Book a domestic flight from Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) in Manila to Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO) in Davao City, Philippines. Several airlines operate flights between Manila and Davao, with a flight duration of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Travel from Davao to Tagum City: After arriving in Davao, you have several options to reach Tagum City:
- Private car: You can hire a private car or taxi to take you directly to Tagum City, with a travel time of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, depending on traffic.
- Public transportation: You can take a bus or van from Davao’s Ecoland Transport Terminal to Tagum City. The journey takes a similar time to that of a private car.
- Other options: Depending on your preference and budget, you may also consider shuttle services or rental cars.