Traveling from Brussels to Tagum City via Singapore involves multiple flights and a layover in Singapore. Here’s how you can plan your journey:
- Flight from Brussels to Singapore: Begin by booking a flight from Brussels Airport (BRU) to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN). Several airlines operate direct flights between Brussels and Singapore, with a flight duration of approximately 12 to 13 hours.
- Transit in Singapore: Upon arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, you’ll go through immigration (if necessary), claim any checked baggage, and proceed to the transit area. Depending on your airline and terminal, you may need to transfer between terminals within Changi Airport.
- Flight from Singapore to Davao: Book a connecting flight from Singapore Changi Airport to Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO) in Davao City, Philippines. Several airlines operate flights between Singapore and Davao, with a flight duration of around 4 to 5 hours.
- Travel from Davao to Tagum City: After arriving in Davao, you have several options to reach Tagum City, as mentioned in the previous response:
- Private car: Hire a private car or taxi to take you directly to Tagum City, with a travel time of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Public transportation: Take a bus or van from Davao’s Ecoland Transport Terminal to Tagum City, with a similar travel time to a private car.
- Other options: Consider shuttle services or rental cars depending on your preferences and budget.