To travel from Koh Samui, Thailand to Tagum City, Philippines with layovers in Singapore and Davao City, you would typically follow these general steps:
- Depart from Koh Samui Airport (USM): Start your journey by flying out of Koh Samui Airport, which is the primary airport serving the island of Koh Samui in Thailand. It offers both domestic and limited international flights.
- Arrive at Changi Airport (SIN): After your flight from Koh Samui, you will arrive at Changi Airport in Singapore. Changi Airport is one of the busiest and most well-connected airports in the world, offering a wide range of amenities and services.
- Layover in Singapore: Depending on the duration of your layover, you can explore the various attractions and facilities at Changi Airport. It features shopping centers, restaurants, lounges, gardens, and even a rooftop pool.
- Depart from Changi Airport (SIN): Board your next flight from Changi Airport to Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO) in Davao City, Philippines. Several airlines operate flights between Singapore and Davao City, including Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and SilkAir.
- Arrive at Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO): Upon arrival in Davao City, you will clear immigration and customs. Francisco Bangoy International Airport serves as the main gateway to the Davao region.
- Travel to Tagum City: From Davao City, you can take a taxi or a bus to reach Tagum City, which is located approximately 55 kilometers (34 miles) away. The journey usually takes around an hour, depending on traffic conditions.
It’s important to note that flight schedules, routes, and availability can vary, so it’s advisable to check with airlines for the most up-to-date information and to make any necessary bookings in advance. Additionally, make sure to familiarize yourself with the visa requirements for entering and transiting through the Philippines.
If you need a van or car rental services in Davao City, do the following: