To travel from Montego Bay, Jamaica, to Tagum City, Philippines, with layovers in Singapore and Davao City, you would typically follow these steps:
Step 1: Montego Bay to Singapore
- Book a flight from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN). Since there are no direct flights between Montego Bay and Singapore, you would need to select a flight with one or more layovers. The duration of the flight can vary depending on the specific route and layover times.
Step 2: Singapore to Davao City
- After arriving in Singapore, you will need to book a separate flight from Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) to Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO) in Davao City, Philippines. Several airlines operate flights on this route, and the duration of the flight is typically around 3 to 4 hours.
Step 3: Davao City to Tagum City
- Once you arrive in Davao City, you can proceed to Tagum City. Tagum City is approximately 55 kilometers (34 miles) north of Davao City, and you have several options to travel between the two cities:
- Bus: You can take a bus from the Davao City Overland Transport Terminal (Ecoland Terminal) to Tagum City. Buses operate frequently, and the journey takes around 1 to 1.5 hours depending on traffic.
- Taxi or Private Car: You can hire a taxi or book a private car from Davao City to Tagum City. This option provides more convenience and flexibility but is typically more expensive than taking a bus.
Make sure to check the flight schedules, availability, and any travel restrictions imposed by the airlines or local authorities. Additionally, ensure that you have the necessary travel documents such as a valid passport and any required visas for your journey. It’s advisable to book your flights and accommodations in advance for a smoother travel experience.
If you need a van or car rental services in Davao City, do the following: