Here’s a sample itinerary for traveling from Riyadh to Tagum City via Singapore and Davao City:
- Depart from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (King Khalid International Airport – RUH)
- Fly to Singapore (Changi Airport – SIN)
- Arrive in Singapore and spend the day exploring the city
- Overnight stay in Singapore
- Depart from Singapore (Changi Airport – SIN)
- Fly to Davao City, Philippines (Francisco Bangoy International Airport – DVO)
- Arrive in Davao City and take ground transportation to Tagum City
- Overnight stay in Tagum City
Note: The travel time from Singapore to Davao City is approximately 3-4 hours.
Please note that this is a general itinerary and flight schedules may vary. It’s important to check with airlines and travel agencies for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding flights and availability. Additionally, make sure to account for visa requirements and any necessary transit or entry restrictions for the countries you will be visiting.
Riyadh’s King Khalid International Airport
If you need a van or car rental services in Davao City, do the following: