Seoul is the capital city of South Korea, and it is known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and modern amenities. Here are some of the top things Seoul is known for:
- Korean cuisine: Seoul is famous for its delicious food, including Korean barbecue, bibimbap, and kimchi.
- Historical landmarks: Seoul has many historical landmarks, including Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, and Bukchon Hanok Village.
- Shopping: Seoul is a shopper’s paradise, with many trendy boutiques, malls, and markets, including the famous Myeong-dong district.
- K-Pop: Seoul is the center of the Korean pop music industry, with many K-Pop stars and entertainment companies based in the city.
- Namsan Tower: A popular tourist attraction, Namsan Tower offers stunning panoramic views of the city and is a popular spot for romantic couples.
- Traditional markets: Seoul has many traditional markets, including Gwangjang Market, where visitors can try authentic Korean street food.
- Technology: Seoul is known for its advanced technology, and it is home to many high-tech companies, including Samsung and LG.
- Nightlife: Seoul has a vibrant nightlife scene, with many bars, clubs, and entertainment venues open late into the night.
- Street art: Seoul has a growing street art scene, with many talented artists creating murals and graffiti throughout the city.
- Parks and nature: Seoul has many parks and green spaces, including the scenic Namsan Park and the Han River Park, where visitors can enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling and picnicking.
To travel from Seoul to Tagum via Manila, you would need to take two flights. Here are the details:
- Seoul to Manila: The first flight would be from Seoul’s Incheon International Airport (ICN) to Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL). Many airlines, including Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, and Philippine Airlines, offer direct flights between the two cities. The flight time is approximately 4-5 hours.
- Manila to Tagum: Once you arrive in Manila, you can take a domestic flight to Davao City, which is the closest airport to Tagum. There are several airlines that offer flights from Manila to Davao City, including Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines. The flight time is approximately 1.5 hours. Once you arrive in Davao City, you can take a taxi or public transportation to reach Tagum, which is located about 55 kilometers away.
Overall, the journey from Seoul to Tagum via Manila would take approximately 6-7 hours, depending on flight schedules and layover times. It is advisable to check with airlines and travel agents for the most convenient and cost-effective options for your specific travel dates.