To travel from Sydney, Australia to Tagum City, Philippines via Singapore, you can follow these steps:
- Book a flight from Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD) to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) with a major airline such as Singapore Airlines, Qantas, or Emirates. There are also connecting flights with layovers in cities like Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur.
- Once you arrive at Singapore Changi Airport, you will need to clear immigration and customs. Make sure you have all necessary travel documents, such as your passport and visa (if required).
- If you have a long layover in Singapore, you can explore the city-state’s attractions, such as Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, or Sentosa Island. Alternatively, you can rest in one of the airport’s lounges or hotels.
- After your layover, board a flight from Singapore Changi Airport to Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO) in Davao City, Philippines, with an airline such as Singapore Airlines, Philippine Airlines, or Cebu Pacific.
- Once you arrive in Davao City, you can take a taxi or private car to Tagum City, which is approximately 55 kilometers away. The trip takes about an hour, depending on traffic conditions.
- Enjoy your stay in Tagum City and explore its attractions, such as the New Christ the King Cathedral, the Tagum City Hall, or the Banayan Tree Park.