Sublimelt is a t-shirt printing technique that combines 2 materials and/or procedure: sublimation + hotmelt adhesive. It is just one of the many techniques used in the market today for t-shirt printing.
- Sublimation Printer such as Epson L1800
- Sublimation Ink such as Hansol
- Sublimation Paper
- Hot Melt Adhesive Film
- Micro Twill
For sublimelt t-shirt printing, do the following:
- Print your design using a sublimation printer such as Epson L1800 with sublimation ink on a sublimation paper. Make sure you select the mirror image option when printing.
- Pre-press the micro twill for about 5 seconds. This should remove the moist from the fabric.
- Press the design on a micro twill.
- Press hotmelt adhesive to micro twill.
- Cut the design.
- Pre-press the fabric for about 5 seconds. This should remove the moist from the fabric.
- Press the sublimelt on the fabric.