The Mindanao Association of State Tertiary Schools (MASTS) is a consortium of state colleges and universities in Mindanao, Philippines. It was established in 1979 with the goal of promoting cooperation and collaboration among member institutions in the areas of education, research, and development.
The member institutions of MASTS are primarily focused on providing higher education and technical-vocational training programs to students in Mindanao. These institutions offer a wide range of academic programs, including agriculture, engineering, business, education, nursing, and social sciences.
MASTS plays an important role in promoting the development of higher education in Mindanao. It provides a forum for member institutions to share best practices, exchange ideas, and collaborate on research projects. The organization also coordinates joint activities and programs, such as academic conferences, faculty exchanges, and student internships.
In addition to its educational initiatives, MASTS also engages in various community development projects aimed at improving the lives of people in Mindanao. These projects focus on areas such as environmental conservation, poverty reduction, and disaster response.
Overall, MASTS serves as a platform for collaboration and cooperation among state colleges and universities in Mindanao. Its efforts contribute to the advancement of higher education and development of the region.
- University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP-North & USEP-Tagum)
- Josefina H. Cerilles State College (JHCSC)
- Cotabato Foundation College of Science and Technology (CFCST)
- Central Mindanao University (CMU)
- Davao del Norte State College (DNSC)
- Davao del Sur State College (DSSC)
- Caraga State University (CSU)
- Northwestern Mindanao State College of Science and Technology (NMSCST)
- University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines-Claveria (USTP-Claveria)
- Davao Oriental State University (DorSU)