In the City of Tagum, there are several ways of getting a copy of a PSA Birth Certificate for your, your child, spouse, or parents (both father and mother), and here’s how.
NOTE: You can proceed directly to the PROCEDURE section if you don’t want to read the requirements.
The online service of ordering a copy of a PSA Birth Certificate is simple and saves you plenty of time. When you are requesting a copy, make sure that you have the following:
- a VALID GOVERNMENT issued-ID since the courier personnel will need to validate your identity during delivery
- Philippine Passport issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Driver’s License issued by the Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose ID / eCard
- Social Security System (SSS) Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) / PAG-IBIG Transaction/Loyalty Card
- Voter’s ID issued by the Commission on Elections (COMELEC)
- Postal ID issued by the Philippine Postal Corporation (PHILPOST)
- Senior Citizen’s ID Card issued by the Office of Senior Citizen Affairs (OSCA) and/or Local Government Units (LGUs)
- OFW IDs issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Seaman’s / Seawoman’s Book issued by the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
- Diplomat / Consular ID issued by the Philippine Embassy
- National Bureaue of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Philippine National Police (PNP) ID / Police Clearance
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification/4Ps ID
- Barangay ID / Certification with picture and signature
- Person with Disability (PWD) ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA) or its regional counterpart
- access to one of the online and over-the-counter payment options below:
- PHP 365.00 (for the payment) – price may change without prior notice
- VALID delivery address, mobile number and email address
- If requesting for son/mother/father, make sure you have the following info about them:
- Name and Birthday
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Birthplace (including Country, Province, Municipality)
- Late registration details (if applicable)
- Purpose of your request (i.e. Passport / Travel, School Requirement, Claims / Benefits / Loans, Late Registration, Others)
- Legal proceedings details (if applicable) – such as Legitimation, Adoption, Court Hearings, Supplemental, Correction of Entry, Paternal Acknowledgement
When you are from the Davao region (including Tagum City), please expect delivery within 7 TO 8 working days.
- Go to https://psahelpline.ph/.
- Click ORDER NOW.
- Choose BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Choose either:
- My Own Birth Certificate
- For Someone Else
- If you choose For Someone Else, select whose birth certificate are you requesting for::
- My Son
- My Daughter
- My Father
- My Mother
- Provide all the required information.
- Choose payment method.
- Wait for the confirmation and delivery of the PSA document.
OFFLINE / TRADITIONAL
Visit the PSA Provincial Office at 2nd floor Ango Building, 1085 Osmena Street, Magugpo Poblacion, City of Tagum, Davao Del Norte.
For other details, questions, or concerns, contact PSA Davao Del Norte through any of the following:
- Telephone Number / Landline: (084) 655 9599
- (084) 655 9605
- (084) 655 9600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Post Has 2 Comments
Good day po.. Ask lng po ako po kung saan pwedy makuha ang PSA birth certificate ng baby ko po. Tapos napo naaplyan po.. Lagpas 2 months na po.
Pingback: National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) - Tagum City