The Land Transportation Office (LTO) is a government agency in the Philippines responsible for the registration and licensing of vehicles and drivers, as well as the implementation and enforcement of transportation laws and regulations.
Some of the key functions of the LTO include:
- Registration of motor vehicles and issuance of license plates
- Issuance of driver’s licenses, conductors’ licenses, and other permits
- Conducting examinations and tests for driver’s license applicants
- Enforcement of traffic rules and regulations
- Implementation of vehicle inspection and emission testing programs
- Collection of fees and fines related to transportation services
The LTO has offices located in various parts of the country, including district offices, licensing centers, and satellite offices. These offices provide services related to vehicle registration, license issuance, and other transportation-related concerns.
The agency also works closely with other government agencies, such as the Department of Transportation (DOTr), Philippine National Police (PNP), and Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB), to ensure the safety and security of the public transportation system in the Philippines.
The Land Transportation Office (LTO) in Tagum City is located at the LTO Tagum District Office Compound, Apokon Road, Tagum City, Davao del Norte, Philippines. You can contact them through their hotline number (084) 216-6835 for inquiries and concerns. The office is open from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Driver’s License Application, Registration, and Renewal
- Conductor’s License Application, Registration, and Renewal
- Student Permit (For Application for New Driver’s License)
- Motor Vehicle Transfer of Ownership
- Motor Vehicle License Application, Registration, and Renewal
- Temporary Operator’s Permit (TOP)
- Public Sale (Auction) of Abandoned Impounded Motor Vehicles
- Theoretical Driving Course (TDC)
- Comprehensive Driver’s Education (CDE)
- Driver’s Education Program (DEP)
- Implementation of Republic Act (RA) No. 10930
- Law Enforcement Operation
- Fines and Penalties
- License Plate
- License Plate Replacement
- Motorcycle / Motor Vehicle Plate Number Releasing
(084) 216 6516