To travel from Hobart, Australia, to Tagum City, Philippines, with a layover in Singapore and Davao City, you would typically follow these steps:
- Fly from Hobart International Airport (HBA) to Changi Airport (SIN) in Singapore. Several airlines offer flights on this route with one or more stopovers. The duration of the flight can vary depending on the specific routing and layover times.
- Once you arrive at Changi Airport in Singapore, you will need to proceed through immigration and collect your luggage. Afterward, you can either stay in Singapore for a layover or continue your journey immediately.
- Next, you will need to find a flight from Changi Airport (SIN) to Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO) in Davao City, Philippines. Multiple airlines provide flights on this route, and the duration of the flight is typically around 3-4 hours.
- Upon arrival in Davao City, you will go through immigration, collect your baggage, and proceed through customs.
- Finally, to reach Tagum City, you have a few options. You can take a taxi or a private car from Davao City to Tagum City, which is approximately a one-hour drive. Alternatively, you can also look for a domestic flight or bus service from Davao City to Tagum City, depending on your preferences and available transportation options.
Remember to check for any visa requirements or travel restrictions for each country you plan to visit, as they can change over time. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to consult with airlines or travel agencies for the most up-to-date flight schedules and options.
If you need a van or car rental services in Davao City, do the following: