The Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) card is a government-issued identification card in the Philippines. It is designed to consolidate several government-issued IDs into one, making it more convenient for Filipino citizens to access government services and conduct various transactions.


  • PSA Birth Certificate
  • If a Birth Certificate is unavailable, you may provide any of the following documents:
    • Baptismal Certificate
    • LTO Driver’s License
    • DFA Passport
    • Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) card
    • Seaman’s Record Book
  • If you do not have the mentioned ID card(s) or documents, you may use any two (2) of the following, with both showing the correct name and at least one (1) indicating the date of birth:
    • (GSIS) Card/Member’s Record/Certificate of Membership
    • ATM Card with cardholder’s name
    • Alien Certificate of Registration
    • Bank Account Passbook
    • Baptismal Certificate of child/ren
    • Birth Certificate of child/ren
    • Cert. of Licensure/Qualification Document from Maritime Industry Auth.
    • Certificate of Confirmation issued by the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (formerly Office of Southern Cultural Community and Office of Northern Cultural Community
    • Certificate of Muslim Filipino Tribal Affiliation issued by the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos
    • Certificate of Non-Availability of Birth Records from the City or Municipal Civil Registrar or Philippine Statistic Authority/National Statistics Office or National Archives, for the alleged correct name/date of birth
    • Company ID card
    • Court Order granting petition for change of name or date of birth
    • Court Order granting a petition for correction of sex, if with the erroneous entry of sex in Birth Certificate
    • Credit card
    • Firearm License card issued by Philippine National Police (PNP)
    • Fishworker’s License issued by the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR)
    • Health or Medical Card
    • Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-IBIG) Member’s Data Form/Transaction Card
    • Homeowners Association ID Card
    • ID card issued by (LGUs) (e.g Barangay/Municipality/City)
    • ID card issued by professional association recognized by PRC
    • Life Insurance Policy
    • Marriage Contract/Certificate of Marriage
    • Member’s copy of Personal Record(SS Form E-1, RS-1, OW-1, NW-1) duly received by the SSS where the correct sex is indicated
    • Membership card issued by Private Co.
    • National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
    • Overseas Worker Welfare Administration (OWWA) card
    • Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC) ID card/Member Data Record
    • Police Clearance
    • Postal ID card
    • School ID card
    • Seafarer’s Registration Certificate issued by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
    • Senior Citizen card
    • Student Permit issued by Land Transportation Office (LTO)
    • Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN) card
    • Transcript of Records
    • Voter’s Identification card or Affidavit/Certificate of Registration


  1. Go to this SSS link: Republic of the Philippines Social Security System (
  2. Ensure that all fields of the online form are accurately filled out before submitting.
  3. Proceed by clicking on the link sent to your email to advance your application. Please be aware that the link has a validity of 5 working days. If it expires, you will be required to initiate the registration process anew.
  4. Provide all the necessary information.
  5. Select the “Generate SS Number” button to access your SS number and to print the form, SS Number Slip, and Transaction Number Slip. You will also receive PDF copies of these documents via email.
  6. Please review your email for the activation link to access your My.SSS account.
  7. Show the transaction number slip along with your supporting documents to the SSS Branch E-Center personnel.
  8. Follow the guidance of the E-Center personnel to initiate your UMID Card Enrollment.



For details, do any of the following: