STI College Tagum is a private higher education institution located in Tagum City, Davao del Norte, Philippines. It is one of the campuses of the STI College system, which has multiple campuses across the country.
STI College Tagum offers undergraduate degree programs in various fields such as Information Technology, Business Administration, Tourism Management, and Hospitality Management. It also offers short-term courses and diploma programs in specialized fields like programming, multimedia arts, and animation.
The college has a modern campus with facilities such as computer laboratories, libraries, and a gymnasium. It also has a strong student support system that includes career development services, scholarships, and student organizations.
STI College Tagum aims to provide quality education and training to students and equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in their chosen careers.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Information and Communications Technology
- BS Information Technology (BSIT)
- BS Computer Science (BSCS)
- BS Information Systems (BSIS)
- 2-year Information Technology (IT)
- 2-year Associate in Computer Technology (ACT)
- BS Hospitality Management (BSHM)
- BS Culinary Management (BSCM)
- 3-year Hotel & Restaurant Administration (HRA)
- 2-year Hospitality & Restaurant Services (HRS)
- 2-year Professional Culinary Arts (PCA)
- BS Tourism Management (BSTM)
- 2-year Tourism & Events Management (TEM)
Business and Management
- BS Accountancy (BSA)
- BS Management Accounting (BSMA)
- BS Business Administration (BSBA)
- BS Accounting Information System (BSAIS)
- BS Retail Technology and Consumer Science (BSRTCS)
- 2-year Associate in Retail Technology (ART)
Arts and Sciences
- BA Communication (BACOMM)
- Bachelor of Multimedia Arts (BMMA)
- BS Computer Engineering (BSCpE)
- Tuition Fee Payments through BDO, GCash, RD Pawnshop.
Purok 1, Apokon Road, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City, Davao Del Norte
(084) 216 0982