PayMaya operates in the City of Tagum, Davao Del Norte, offering financial and digital payment services. As a digital financial services company headquartered in the Philippines, PayMaya provides a diverse range of solutions, including e-wallets, online payment options, prepaid cards, and money transfer services.
Users can link their PayMaya account to their mobile number, making it easy to buy products online and in-store, pay bills, send money to other PayMaya users, and withdraw cash from ATMs.
Additionally, PayMaya offers a QR-based payment solution called PayMaya QR, which allows customers to make cashless payments at participating merchants.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Cash In
- Mobile Application in Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Huawei AppGallery
- Digital Payments for Major Industries
- Digital Goods
- Gas Station
- Hobbies and Lifestyle
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Digital Payment for Major Partner Merchants
- Tagum Cooperative
- Tagum Water District
- Mercury Drug
- Pag-Ibig Fund
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Cebu Pacific
- NCCC Supermarket Tagum
- Mobile Phone Load
No physical office in Tagum City, Davao Del Norte