The City Environment and Natural Resources Office (CENRO) in Tagum City, Philippines is a government agency tasked with managing and safeguarding the environment and natural resources of the city.
CENRO operates under the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and is responsible for implementing a range of environmental programs and initiatives, including those focused on solid waste management, air and water quality control, forest preservation, and biodiversity conservation.
Its critical role in promoting sustainable development ensures that Tagum City’s growth is environmentally conscious and responsible.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Environmental Permits
- Street Clean-up Initiative
- Grass Cutting and Maintenance of Center Island
- Green Parks and Public Places
- Tree Planting Along National Highway and City Roads
- City Landscaping
- Mangroves and Nursery Management
- Plant Pest and Disease Control
- Greening and Beautification Services
Motorpool, Tipaz, Barangay Magugpo East, Tagum City, Davao Del Norte
(084) 216 6055